Za:media focuses on the field of Ethno-Marketing. What’s the story behind the trending term? For our clients in the areas of finance, entertainement, food and sports we reach the migrant groups in all of Europe. To cre- ate a greater value for our clients aswell as for our target groups, we combine measures of Marketing, Public Relations, Events, Booking and Design.
Your origin is in the Indian subcontinent? With us you can acquire the skills you need to start your journey in the exciting field of communications. Native speakers from other countries, are welcome as well.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the field of concept developement
- Independant research and project work
- Translation work in english/german
- Support in organisational tasks
- Self-dependent working, motivated and innovative
- South-Asian background would be an advantage•
- Good language skills in English and German
- Studiying or completed studies in the field of media studies / communication studies / journalism / cultural sciences / social sciences or similar
What we offer
- Possibility to work independently and participate in various projects for our south-asian clients
- Participation as a full team member and insights in the areas of project developement,organisation and implementation
- You will stay with us for at least five weeks up to six months. The internship is for academic credit/unpaid and will require approximately 30-35 hours per week